Here’s a fun art idea I did this past week. It’s extra cool because pretty much any age artist will have a good time. The older artists will have better control of the marbles, but regardless, it turns out neat. (CAUTION: potentially messy, as with most painting projects!)
- paint (we used washable, since we were doing this with kinders)
- cookie sheet, cake pan, box lid (should have used something with a taller edge since we had younger artists)
- paper (any size, color)
- paint containers
- plastic spoons
- Pour paint colors into small containers and place a plastic spoon in each.
- Place paper in box lid (or whatever you’re using)
- Place marbles in paint containers (we used 3 in each color).
- Spoon out marbles and place on paper
- Gently tip the box lid so the marbles roll around on the paper.
- Put marbles back in their paint container.
- Repeat with more marbles, colors until you’re satisfied… or you’re too messy!