(Liebster = sweetheart, beloved person, darling).
A huge thank you to Kelly at Free Little Words for nominating Squarehead Teachers for the Liebster Award. In my humble opinion, every teacher is a liebster. Thank you teachers!
The Liebster duties:
1. Post 11 facts about myself.
2. Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator.
3. Pass the love to 11 other bloggers &
4. Pose 11 new questions for the newly ‘loved’ to answer.
Part 1: 11 Facts
- I’m 5’ 11” tall.
- My husband has dimples.
- When I’m in the passenger’s seat giving directions, I often confuse right and left (must be the stress of navigating!)
- My nails are always painted a bright color (all done by yours truly, of course. I’m broke.)
- I love scented candles!
- I’m obsessed with my planner. I take it with me everywhere!
- I thought the computer animated kids movie, Madagascar 3, was hilarious!
- My favorite number is 10 (since it’s the easiest number to work with).
- Not a fan of carbonated beverages.
- I love Gerbera daisies! They’re the happiest flower!
- My sock drawer doesn’t contain a single pair of plain white socks. They’re all bright colors and patterns.
Part 2: Answer Questions By Nominator
Toilet paper over or under and are you a scruncher or a folder? Over. Always. Umm… scruncher?
Are you a cat or dog person? Neither… sorry!
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning out drains, especially the shower drain. Yuck!
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why? Oooh! TOUGH question. Not sure, but definitely an age after I’m married to my husband.
What is something you learned in the last week? How to correctly pitch a baseball.
Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Taylor Swift.
What’s one thing your parent/s did that you swore you would never repeat with your own children and you have followed through with? Hmm… nothing comes to mind. Guess I had awesome parents. Sorry!
If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? Peace and quiet.
What do you value most in other people? Christ-like character.
If you could only see the world in black and white plus one other colour, what colour would you choose? Dang, this one’s hard too! My first instinct is to say blue, since it’s my favorite color, but that might make me feel cold all the time.
Do you believe ‘half the fun is getting there’? Yes. Attitude determines altitude.
Part 3: Nominate Other Blogs
Part 4: New Questions
- What is your default cell phone ringtone?
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- Have you ever won anything (contests, radio prizes, etc.)?
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Are you proficient with chopsticks?
- If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would you switch with? Why?
- What expression/phrase do you say the most?