I saw this cute idea in an elementary school classroom a few months ago. It’s super easy to make, and sends a great message to your kids.
- Buy a dollar store picture frame (8″ x 10″ is best)
- On a piece of cute, light color paper, write “I am proud because.” Add stickers, etc if you want. Cut the paper to 8″ x 10″ and put it in the frame.
- Use a ribbon attached to the hook on the back, attach the frame to your file cabinet or a nail on the wall.
- Write with a Visa-Vis pen (or other overhead marker) what makes you proud.
- Write a small note in your planner every few days to remind you to update the frame. In addition, you may want to attach a class list to the back of the frame so you can keep track of who you’ve featured on the frame and who you still need to acknowledge.
A great motivational tool! Think I’ll try this with my daughter.
Thanks! Let us know how it turns out!