I love playing math games… and what student can’t benefit from some basic math facts practice. So here’s a game for you.
- Print 1 copy of the worksheet for each player.
- Roll the die (let’s say you roll a 5)
- Color in the section of the picture that equals the number you rolled (for example, you could color in the section labeled “4+1=”). Make sure you write the answer in the section so it becomes a complete number sentence (“4+1=5”).
- Take turns rolling, and coloring (any color you want)
- First player to color in the entire page wins!
Click here for more free math stuff!